Vegetable Au gratin
- Heat a pan, add butter, some olive oil and garlic and sauté it.
- Now add blanched vegetables ( green peas, carrot, cauliflower and broccoli), salt, oregano, mixed herbs, black pepper, chilli flakes and cook it for few minutes.
- Now add white sauce and cook it for a minute.
- Now add the mixture in baking bowl and add some white sauce and grate some mozzarella cheese and butter.
- Now put in the preheated oven for 20 – 25 minutes at 2000
- Now your Vegetable Au gratin is ready to serve.