- Take a bowl, add salt, meat masala, red chilli powder, cumin powder, nutmeg powder, oil, mutton pieces and ginger garlic paste and mix it well and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Now heat a pan, add oil, sliced onion, black peppercorn and cloves and saute it.
- Now add marinated mutton and cook it for 30 – 45 minutes.
- Now add water and cover it and cook it for more 30 – 45 minutes.
- Now add boiled rice, saffron water and cook it for 15- 20 minutes on low flame.
- Now serve it and garnish it with chopped coriander.
- Now enjoy your Mutton Biryani.