Himachali Chicken Anardana
- Heat a pan, add ghee, coriander powder, clove powder, cinnamon powder, cardamom powder, turmeric powder and chopped chicken breast and cook it for few minutes.
- Now add chopped onion, garlic and ginger, chilli powder and tomato puree and cover it with lid and cook it for 10 – 12 minutes on low flame.
- Now add dried Anardana paste, salt and some water and cover it with lid and cook it for 4 – 5 minutes
- Now garnish it with fresh pomegranate grains.
- Now enjoy your Himachali Chicken Anardana.