- Take a pan adds water and boil eggs for 2 -3 minutes and then cut the eggs into half.
- Heat oil in the pan and add black pepper, cucku bay leaf and fry it for few seconds.
- Now add the ginger garlic paste, onion puree and cook for at least 5 minutes.
- Take a bowl add tomato puree and add coriander powder, curry powder, garam masala , red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt in it and mix it well.
- After 5 minutes add tomatoes mixture in the pan and some water and let it cook for at least 3 – 4 minutes.
- Once the curry is ready add the boiled eggs into it and serve it hot.