- Heat a pan.
- Add oil, chopped garlic, chopped ginger
- Saute it for a minute
- Add pepper, cloves, coriander seeds, nutmeg, cinnamon, jeera and bay leaves
- Mix well and saute it for 2 mins
- Add chopped onions and saute it for a minute
- Add tomato puree. Cook it until oil gets on the edges.
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala, nutmeg powder, salt and dried red chilli
- Mix well and saute it for a minute
- Add parboiled potatoes, slit green chilli and sliced capsicum.
- Cover it and cook it for atleast 10-50 mins.
- Add beaten curd
- Mix well and serve it in a bowl