- Take bowl add some flour (maida), vinegar, red chilli sauce, dark soya sauce and add water as needed.
- Now beat the egg, add salt and pepper and mix it well.
- Now add the egg in the mixture and mix it then add the chopped chicken pieces and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Now heat the oil in pan to fry the marinated chicken pieces.
- Now heat a pan, add oil, garlic, onions, green chillies and capsicum cook till it gets slightly brown, then add soya sauce, red chilli sauce, salt and little vinegar.
- Now take a bowl, add corn flour and water as needed and mix it and add it to the pan.
- Now put fried chicken pieces and let it cook for a minute.
- Now your Chilli Chicken is ready to serve.