- First cut the Brinjal in half then rub some oil, salt and pepper and put in the oven at 2000C for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Now for filling, heat a pan, add oil, chopped garlic and onion and sauté it.
- Now add chopped tomato, paprika, mixed herbs, chopped parsley, salt, pepper and little water and cover it with lid and cook it for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Now take out the baked Brinjal and scoop out the middle part and fill it with filling and grate some mozzarella cheese and bake it for 5 minutes at 2000
- Now enjoy your Baked Aubergine.